history & philosophy
John Wineland is an LA based speaker and teacher leading men and women in the practices of embodied masculine leadership, spiritual intimacy and sexual polarity.
For the better part of a decade, John Wineland, an LA-based men's group facilitator, speaker and teacher has been guiding both men and women in the realms of life purpose, relational communication, sexual intimacy and embodiment.
Known for his groundbreaking work with men, John travels world-wide teaching his vision of embodied men's work and deep relational practice. In 2014, he founded The New Men’s Work Project, which has attracted men from around the world looking to develop as leaders in their relationships and communities. The Project is committed to the staggering goal of creating 1000 men's groups world-wide in the next ten years and has already supported trainings and groups throughout Europe and the U.S. John's clients include entrepreneurs, leading thinkers in the world of personal development and entertainment, Ted speakers and creative leaders in Hollywood.
John has studied and assisted with some of the world's leading spiritual, tantric and relational teachers; and he brings this multi-faceted approach, which is both energetic and highly practical, to his workshops and experiential coaching sessions. John's embodiment driven teaching draws from not only over 30 years experience of his own Buddhist meditative practice, but from the deep lineages of Vajrayana, Tantra, and Kundalini yoga; as well as the Taoist traditions of Iron Shirt Qi-Gong, to create a profound experience for men and women longing to express their deepest desires with open, fierce and loving hearts.
John is a frequent contributor to The Good Men Project, writing on spiritual and relational masculine practice; and has been featured on The Elephant Journal and Love TV. This year, John's first book, The Art of Masculine Leadership will be offered by Make a Difference Press in late October. He will also be traveling throughout Europe and the U.S. leading workshops on embodied men's work and sexual intimacy. Specific offerings include:
- Institute for Masculine Leadership, which will offer a series of workshops, teachings and relational trainings to men.
- The Art of Masculine Leadership, a three day training for men, London, England.
- Masculine Mastery: A Workshop for Warriors, with other Metaphysical Fitness Elders and Founder, Justin Patrick Pierce
- The Art of Authentic Intimacy, an ongoing series with Founder of Authentic World, Kendra Cunov;
- The Aquarian Relationship Series, a 21st century exploration into Intimacy and Yogic practices with renowned author, speaker and Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Guru Jagat.