history & philosophy
John Wineland is an LA based speaker and teacher leading men and women in the practices of embodied masculine leadership, spiritual intimacy and sexual polarity.
For the better part of a decade, John Wineland, an LA-based men's group facilitator, speaker and teacher has been guiding both men and women in the realms of life purpose, relational communication, sexual intimacy and embodiment.
Known for his groundbreaking work with men, John travels world-wide teaching his vision of embodied men's work and deep relational practice. In 2014, he founded The New Men’s Work Project, which has attracted men from around the world looking to develop as leaders in their relationships and communities. The Project is committed to the staggering goal of creating 1000 men's groups world-wide in the next ten years and has already supported trainings and groups throughout Europe and the U.S. John's clients include entrepreneurs, leading thinkers in the world of personal development and entertainment, Ted speakers and creative leaders in Hollywood.
John brings a multi-faceted approach, which is both energetic and highly practical, to his workshops and experiential coaching sessions. John's embodiment driven teaching draws from not only over 30 years experience of his own Buddhist meditative practice, but from the deep lineages of Vajrayana, Tantra, and Kundalini yoga; as well as the Taoist traditions of Iron Shirt Qi-Gong, to create a profound experience for men and women longing to express their deepest desires with open, fierce and loving hearts.
Johns work has been featured on multiple podcast and publications; including Zen Habits, The Elephant Journal, The Good Men Project and Love TV. This year, John's first book, The Art of Masculine Leadership will be available in the fall. He will also be traveling throughout Europe and the U.S. leading workshops on embodied men's work, spiritual intimacy sexual practice. Specific offerings include:
- The Embodied Men's Leadership Training, a year long men's training program focuses on the practice of embodied leadership, purpose and masculine spiritual practice in service of love.
- The Relationship Salon, a six month deep exploration into the Art of Spiritual and Sexual Intimacy with Founder of Authentic World, Kendra Cunov
- The Way of the Superior Man Training, a year long virtual and in person men's group exploring and practicing the teachings of David Deida's seminal book; co-taught with Justin Patrick Pierce
- The Embodied Men's Weekend Intensive Available in London in June, New York in October.
- Spiritual Intimacy and Yogic Sexuality, a 21st century exploration into Intimacy and Yogic practices with renowned author, speaker and Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Guru Jagat.